2021 Day Boat Hire
Scroll down to check availability and book your 2021 Day Hire
Day hire is available from 27th March 2021 for single households and bubbles.
Short Breaks and Week Breaks are available from 12th April for single households and bubbles.
If you have any enquiries or concerns about a booking, we'd be very grateful if you could email us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Due to the current high demand in bookings for 2021 we are offering a 10% discount on the advertised price of our 2022 Short Break and Week Break Holidays.
To view our current availability click here...
Kind regards and keep safe from all of us at Snaygill Boats.
As Ratty said to Mole…
‘There is nothing – absolutely nothing – half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats’
Cruise and relax on a Snaygill Day Hire Narrowboat in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Carrying a maximum of 8 people on our Canal Day Boats means you can enjoy the slow pace of life with family and friends. There’s plenty to do for everyone with places to stop along the way. We cater for the novice and experienced cruiser alike; we will provide you with all the canal boat handling information and safety equipment you need as well as advice on a suitable route for you to enjoy. Our Day Hire canal boats come fully equipped with everything you need, simply sit back and enjoy messing about in a boat!
- Gift Vouchers Available
- 32′ Steel day hire Narrowboats
- Easy to steer
- Comfortable bench seating for 8 people
- Galley with gas cooker and hot & cold water system
- Radio/CD player
- Flush toilet
- Powered by quiet diesel engine with single lever control
- Supplied with comprehensive inventory of cutlery and crockery
- A clean towel and tea towel is provided
- Plus soap, toilet roll and washing-up liquid
Day Hire Pricing
Please note due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to offer dusk bookings at this time. This is to ensure extended cleaning can be carried out on our hire fleet. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
1 Boat, Weekdays
9:30am to 4:30pm
2 Boats, Weekdays
9:30am to 4:30pm
1 Boat, W'ends & B.Hols
9:30am to 4:30pm
2 Boats, W'ends & B.Hols
9:30 am to 4:30pm
Our prices are fully inclusive, there are no extra charges for parking (secure on-site), pets, life jackets, tea, coffee & sugar.
Please use the form below or call 01756 795150 to book your day boat hire.
Please scroll across to view availability
X indicates dates already booked
If you would like to book an available day boat with us, please use the form below or contact us on 01756 795150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note an outline of our updated terms and conditions are;
1. Notice to cancel your day hire booking must be given at least 14 days prior to the date of your boat hire to receive a full refund.
2. If your notice to cancel your day hire booking is received within 14 days we are only able to offer a full refund if we are able to re-let the boat.
3. To transfer your day hire booking to another date will incur an administration charge of £20.00.
4. Once handling instructions have been completed the hirer is responsible for the day boat’s safe and courteous navigation.
5. Snaygill Boats Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
6. Snaygill Boats Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by hirers, or their party’s negligence and hirers may themselves be held liable.
7. The boat must be returned at the agreed time in a clean and tidy condition.
8. Boats returned later than the agreed time will be charged a minimum of £50.00 per half-hour or part thereof.
9. Day hire boats are not permitted to traverse any locks on the Leeds & Liverpool canal.
Whilst Government Social Distancing Measures are in place...
10. Crew members must equal no more that 6 people as per new Government guidelines
11. No DUSK bookings or extension to your hire past 16:30